Hi there, I’m Kia from the dessert and DIY blog, With Lovely. I’m new to Eatwell’s CSA Farm Share, but I’m already completely obsessed! I love opening up a surprise box of super fresh fruits and veggies grown by local farmers — almost as much as I love cooking and eating them!
I was especially excited about the peaches and plums in this week's box. They were delicious on their own, and even better mixed with moscato wine and topped with a scoop of lemon sorbet or vanilla bean ice cream. Find the (incredibly easy) recipe below!
Stone Fruit Sangria Floats
· 3 peaches
· 3 plums
· 1 bottle of moscato wine
· Lemon sorbet and/or vanilla bean ice cream
1. Chop the peaches and plums into 1/2″ pieces.
2. Place the fruit into a large bowl and smash them with a muddler (or potato masher).
3. Add the wine and give the mixture a good stir.
4. Pour into glasses and add a scoop of sorbet or ice cream (or both!)
If you have leftovers, stick them in the freezer and enjoy stone fruit sangria creamsicles the next day!