Note that we do not publish the addresses of our dropsites online in order to protect the privacy of our hosts. Once you join the CSA, we will provide you with all the necessary details. Delivery locations involving stairs are marked with a "~."
- San Francisco:
- ACTCM (Am. College of Traditional Chinese Medicine): Cennecticut Street & 20th Street, Thurs. noon to 7 p.m.~
- Bayview: 3rd and Jerrold, Wed. noon to 9 p.m.
- Bernal Heights: Cortland & Nebraska, Wed. noon to 10 p.m. ~
- California: 25th & California, Wed. 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ~
- Castro: 21st & 20th Streets, Thurs. 10am to 8 p.m.
- Castro Valley: Grove Way & Tanglewood Drive, Wed. 11am to 8pm
- Central Richmond: 14th and Clement, Thurs. 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Cumberland: Cumberland Street & Guerrero Street, Wed. 10am to 7pm
- Dolores: Fair Oaks Street & 22nd Street, Thurs. 9am to 9pm
- Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market: Eatwell Market Stand at Ferry Plaza Building, Saturdays 8am to 2pm
- Fillmore: Pine and Fillmore, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fort Mason Center: Marina and Buchanan, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Glen Park, Congo & Detroit, Wed. 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Gravel + Gold: 21st Street & Lexington, Wed. 12pm to 7pm
- Haight-Ashbury: Carl & Clayton, Wed. 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hayes Valley: Octavia & Laguna, Wed. 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Inner Sunset: 6th Ave & Lawton, Thurs. noon to 9 p.m.
- Lone Mountain: McAllister & Stanyan, Thurs. noon to 6 p.m. ~
- Lower Haight: Pierce & Waller, Wed. 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Lower Pacific Heights: Lyon & Post, Wed. 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Miraloma Park: Mt. Davidson/ Miraloma Park, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- NoeDiamond: Diamond & 24th Street, Wed. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.~
- Outer Richmond: 47th & Fulton, Thurs. 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pacific Heights: Sacramento & Clay, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. ~
- Panhandle: Hayes & Central, Thurs. 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Potrero Hill: Southern Heights & De Haro, Wed. 12 p.m to 5 p.m.
- Russian Hill: Green & Hyde, Thurs. 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Scandinavian School SF: Woodside Avenue, Thurs. 8am to 6pm (Closed during the summer)
- South Van Ness: 17th Street & South Van Ness: Wed. 10am to 7pm
- Stonestown: Broadmoore Drive & Winston Drive, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Urban School: Page & Masonic, Wed., 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- West Portal: 12th & Taraval, Thurs. 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Home Delivery Available in San Francisco on Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Sacramento Valley:
- Davis - Newsbeat: 3rd & E Street, Wed. 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Davis - East Davis: L Street and Drexel Drive, Wed. 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Davis - Village Homes: Bucklebury Road & Arlington Blvd., Wed. 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Dixon: North Lincoln Street & Russell Lane, Thurs 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Fairfield: Travis Air Force Base - Must have base access, Weds. 4pm to 8:30 p.m.
- Sacramento - East Sacramento: Rodeo Way & L Street, Thurs. 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sacramento - Curtis Park: 21st St. & 3rd Avenue, Thurs. 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. ~
- Vacaville: Blue Ridge Lane & Crestview Drive, Thurs. 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- East Bay:
- Alameda: Encinal Ave. & Regent Street, Wed. noon to 8 p.m. ~
- Albany: Spokane & Portland, Thurs. 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Benicia: Sunrise Court & W. Seaview, Wed. 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Berkeley-Ohlone Park: California & University Avenue, Thurs. 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. ~
- Berkeley-South Berkeley: Ward & Grant, Thurs. noon to 8 p.m.
- Berkeley-West Berkeley: 7th & Bancroft Way, Thurs. noon. to 8 p.m. ~
- Castro Valley: near Grove Way & Redwood Blvd., Wed. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- El Cerrito: San Pablo Avenue & Manila Avenue, Thurs. 1 p.m. to midnight ~
- Lafayette: Hawthorn & Oak View Circle, Wed. 10am to 7:30 p.m.
- Oakland-Fruitvale: Lynde & Fruitvale Wed 10 am to 6pm (Pollinate Farm and Garden Store)
- Oakland-Grand Lake: Arimo & Wala Vista, Wed. 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Oakland-High Street: Fiar Avenue & Carson Street, Wed. 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. ~
- Oakland-Lake Merritt: Mira Vista (close to Grand Ave. at I-580), Wed. 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Oakland-North Oakland: 55th & Shattuck, Wed. 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. ~
- Oakland-Park Boulevard: E. 38th & Hampel, Wed. 10am to 8 p.m.
- Oakland-Piedmont Avenue: Broadway & Piedmont Ave, Wed. 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Pleasant Hill: Allen Way & Brandon, Wed. 8am to 8pm.
- Rockridge: Chabot Road & Chabot Court, Wed. 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- San Leandro: Broadmoor Blvd. & Breed Ave., Wed. 9 a.m. to 7pm
- Vallejo: Fleming & Viewmont, Thurs. 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Marin County:
- San Rafael: Irwin Street & Meadow Avenue, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mill Valley: E. Blithedale and Tower Drive, Thurs. 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
We do not publish the exact addresses of our sites online in order to protect the privacy of our hosts. Once you join the CSA, we will provide you with all the necessary details. Please contact the office if you have any questions or concerns.
How much does it cost?
We recommend you start with a 4-delivery trial subscription, which costs $116.00 ($132.00 with a half dozen eggs per delivery or $148.00 with a dozen per delivery). You may then choose to renew for another 4 weeks at the same price. Or ask for 12 boxes, with the 13th free, for $348.00 ($400.00 with a half dozens per delivery and $452.00 with a dozen per delivery). Likewise, 26 boxes cost $696.00 (or $800.00 with a half dozen per box delivery and $904.00 with a dozen each delivery). The prices are the same for every-other-week service, as is the size of the box. The difference is simply that a four-box trial would take 8 weeks to complete, 13 boxes would come over 26 weeks, and so on. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
Here's another way of looking at the prices:
[table id=3 /]
You don't live near a pick-up location?
Would you like to host a new pick-up site? Please visit our FAQ to read about what we need for a delivery site! If you think your place might work, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks! Even if our sites don't work for your situation, we may be able to help you find a farm offering a similar program in your part of the country.
Eatwell Farm Office
Nigel is in the farm office at (707) 999-1150 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions.