Note that we do not publish the addresses of our dropsites online in order to protect the privacy of our hosts. Once you join the CSA, we will provide you with all the necessary details. Delivery locations involving stairs are marked with a "~."
- San Francisco:
- ACTCM (Am. College of Traditional Chinese Medicine): Connecticut Street & 20th Street, Thurs. noon to 7 p.m.~
- Andytown Coffee Roasters: Taraval St. and 40th Ave. Thurs. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bayview: 3rd and Jerrold, Wed. noon to 9 p.m.
- Bernal Heights: Cortland & Nebraska, Wed. noon to 10 p.m. ~
- Central Richmond: 14th and Clement, Thurs. 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Cumberland: Cumberland Street & Guerrero Street, Wed. 10am to 7pm
- Dolores: Fair Oaks Street & 22nd Street, Thurs. 9am to 9pm
- Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market: Eatwell Market Stand at Ferry Plaza Building, Saturdays 8am to 2pm
- Glen Park, Congo & Detroit, Wed. 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Gravel + Gold: 21st Street & Lexington, Wed. 12pm to 7pm
- Haight-Ashbury: Carl & Clayton, Wed. 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fatted Calf: Fell St. & Gough St. Thurs. 12:00 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Inner Sunset: 6th Ave & Lawton, Thurs. noon to 9 p.m.
- Lower Haight: Pierce & Waller, Wed. 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Lower Pacific Heights: Lyon & Post, Wed. 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- NoeDiamond: Diamond & 24th Street, Wed. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.~
- Outer Richmond: 47th & Fulton, Thurs. 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pacific Heights: Sacramento & Baker, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. ~
- Potrero Hill: Southern Heights & De Haro, Wed. 12 p.m to 5 p.m.
- Presidio, Wed. 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Russian Hill: Green & Hyde, Thurs. 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- South Van Ness: 17th Street & South Van Ness: Wed. 10am to 7pm
- Stonestown: Broadmoore Drive & Winston Drive, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- West Portal: 12th & Taraval, Thurs. 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Home Delivery Available in San Francisco on Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Sacramento Valley:
- Davis - Newsbeat: 3rd & E Street, Wed. 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Davis - East Davis: L Street and Drexel Drive, Wed. 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Davis - Village Homes: Bucklebury Road & Arlington Blvd., Wed. 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Dixon: W A St & N Adams St. 12:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fairfield: Kolob Drive & Oliver Road, Thurs 2 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sacramento - East Sacramento: Rodeo Way & L Street, Thurs. 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sacramento - Curtis Park: 21st St. & 3rd Avenue, Thurs. 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. ~
- Vacaville: Blue Ridge Lane & Crestview Drive, Thurs. 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Vacaville: Alamo Drive & Grandview Drive, Thurs. 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- East Bay:
- Alameda: Encinal Ave. & Regent Street, Wed. noon to 8 p.m. ~
- Albany: Spokane & Portland, Thurs. 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Berkeley-Ohlone Park: California & University Avenue, Thurs. 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. ~
- Berkeley-South Berkeley: Ward & Grant, Thurs. noon to 8 p.m.
- Berkeley-West Berkeley: 7th & Bancroft Way, Thurs. noon. to 8 p.m. ~
- Castro Valley: near Grove Way & Redwood Blvd., Wed. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- El Cerrito: San Pablo Avenue & Manila Avenue, Thurs. 1 p.m. to midnight ~
- Lafayette: Hawthorn & Oak View Circle, Wed. 10am to 7:30 p.m.
- Oakland- College Court: Near Mills College and Seminary Ave, Wed. 12pm-8pm
- Oakland-Grand Lake: Arimo & Wala Vista, Wed. 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Oakland-Lake Merritt (Piedmont): Near Oakland Ave. (close to Grand Ave. at I-580), Wed. 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Oakland-North Oakland: 55th & Shattuck, Wed. 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. ~
- Oakland-Park Boulevard: E. 38th & Hampel, Wed. 10am to 8 p.m.
- Oakland-Piedmont Avenue: Broadway & Piedmont Ave, Wed. 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. ~
- Pleasant Hill: Allen Way & Brandon, Wed. 8am to 8pm.
- Rockridge: Chabot Road & Chabot Court, Wed. 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- San Leandro: Broadmoor Blvd. & Breed Ave., Wed. 9 a.m. to 7pm
- Vallejo: Springstowne Library, Thurs. 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Marin County:
- San Rafael: Irwin Street & Meadow Avenue, Thurs. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mill Valley: E. Blithedale and Tower Drive, Thurs. 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
We do not publish the exact addresses of our sites online in order to protect the privacy of our hosts. Once you join the CSA, we will provide you with all the necessary details. Please contact the office if you have any questions or concerns.
You don't live near a pick-up location?
Would you like to host a new pick-up site? Please visit our FAQ to read about what we need for a delivery site! If you think your place might work, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks! Even if our sites don't work for your situation, we may be able to help you find a farm offering a similar program in your part of the country.
You can also order our products from Good Eggs. Click here to order and receive a *$20 credit.
Eatwell Farm Office
Noelle is in the farm office at (707) 999-1150 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
*For first time customers